File Activity Monitor Tool v1.0 (Beta)
File Activity Monitor Tool v1.0 (Beta) - is a free software offered by us. File Activity Monitor Tool v1.0 (Beta) logs real-time changes on the files stored on the Local Disk (C:\) drive.
OS: Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
CPU: x86 or x64
Скачать: File Activity Monitor Tool v1.0 Beta
File Monitor v1.11 (Free)
Monitor file access easily
Moo0 File Monitor - lets you easily monitor the file access activities on your system.
Have you ever wondered what's going on with your disk system behind your watch? Why the disk is busy? What's scratching your HDD? You may find them out using this simple program.
You can open the containing folder by double-clicking the item.
Скачать: Moo0 FileMonitor v1.11
FileActivityWatch - is a tool for Windows that displays information about every read/write/delete operation of files occurs on your system. For every file, FileActivityWatch displays the number of read/write bytes, number of read/write/delete operations, first and last read/write timestamp, and the name/ID of the process responsible for the file operation.
This tool works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows Vista and up to Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported. Elevation ('Run As Administrator') is required to use this tool.
Start Using FileActivityWatch:
FileActivityWatch doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. In order to start using it, simply run the executable file - FileActivityWatch.exe
Immediately after running FileActivityWatch, the main window displays all read/write/delete operations made by applications running on your system. Under the Options menu you can choose which type of operation to trace: 'Capture Read Events', 'Capture Write Events', and 'Capture Delete Events'. You can also turn off all events tracing by unchecking the 'Capture Events' option (F2).
At any time, you can press Ctrl+X (Clear List) in order to clear all items accumulated in the main window of FileActivityWatch.
Mark Files With Active Read/Write:
When the 'Mark Files With Active Read/Write' option is turned on, every item with read/write/delete operation in the last few seconds is marked as follows:
• Green - Read operation
• Yellow - Write operation
• Red - Read+Write operation
• Blue - Delete operation
• Filename:The filename that had read/write/delete operation.
• Process ID:The ID of the process responsible for the read/write/delete operation.
• Process Name:The name of the process responsible for the read/write/delete operation.
• Process Path:Full path of the process.
• Read Count:Number of read operations.
• Write Count:Number of write operations.
• Delete Count:Number of times that the file was deleted by the specified process.
• Read Bytes:Total number of bytes read from the specified file by the specified process.
• Write Bytes:Total number of bytes written to the specified file by the specified process.
• First Read Time:Date/time when the first read operation was detected.
• First Write Time:Date/time when the first write operation was detected.
• Last Read Time:Date/time when the last read operation was detected.
• Last Write Time:Date/time when the last write operation was detected.
Скачать: FileActivityWatch v1.31
FolderChangesView - is a simple tool that monitors the folder or disk drive that you choose and lists every filename that is being modified, created, or deleted while the folder is being monitored.
You can use FolderChangesView with any local disk drive or with a remote network share, as long as you have read permission to the selected folder.
This utility works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
Start Using FolderChangesView:
FolderChangesView doesn't require any installation process or additional dll files. In order to start using it, simply run the executable file - FolderChangesView.exe
After you run FolderChangesView, you have to choose the desired folder that you want to monitor and then press the 'Ok' button. If you choose a root folder (For example c:\ ) and the 'Monitor all subfolders under the specified folder' option is turned on, FolderChangesView will monitor the changes of the entire drive.
After pressing the 'Ok' button, FolderChangesView starts to monitor the selected folder and displays all changes detected under this folder. The counter columns (Modified Count, Created Count, and Deleted Count) mention the type of change detected for every filename. For example, if a filename has a value of 10 for both 'Created Count' and 'Deleted Count', it means that the file has been deleted and created again 10 times.
Скачать: FolderChangesView v2.27
Process Monitor v3.52 (ex FileMon)
Process Monitor - is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. It combines the features of two legacy Sysinternals utilities, Filemon and Regmon, and adds an extensive list of enhancements including rich and non-destructive filtering, comprehensive event properties such session IDs and user names, reliable process information, full thread stacks with integrated symbol support for each operation, simultaneous logging to a file, and much more. Its uniquely powerful features will make Process Monitor a core utility in your system troubleshooting and malware hunting toolkit.
Overview of Process Monitor Capabilities
Process Monitor includes powerful monitoring and filtering capabilities, including:
• More data captured for operation input and output parameters
• Non-destructive filters allow you to set filters without losing data
• Capture of thread stacks for each operation make it possible in many cases to identify the root cause of an operation
• Reliable capture of process details, including image path, command line, user and session ID
• Configurable and moveable columns for any event property
• Filters can be set for any data field, including fields not configured as columns
• Advanced logging architecture scales to tens of millions of captured events and gigabytes of log data
• Process tree tool shows relationship of all processes referenced in a trace
• Native log format preserves all data for loading in a different Process Monitor instance
• Process tooltip for easy viewing of process image information
• Detail tooltip allows convenient access to formatted data that doesn't fit in the column
• Cancellable search
• Boot time logging of all operations
The best way to become familiar with Process Monitor's features is to read through the help file and then visit each of its menu items and options on a live system.
Homepage: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon (FileMon)
Скачать: Process Monitor v3.50 / Process Monitor v3.52 | RUS