DLL Export Viewer v1.66
DLL Export Viewer - This utility displays the list of all exported functions and their virtual memory addresses for the specified DLL files. You can easily copy the memory address of the desired function, paste it into your debugger, and set a breakpoint for this memory address. When this function is called, the debugger will stop in the beginning of this function.
For example: If you want to break each time that a message box is going to be displayed, simply put breakpoints on the memory addresses of message-box functions: MessageBoxA, MessageBoxExA, and MessageBoxIndirectA (or MessageBoxW, MessageBoxExW, and MessageBoxIndirectW in unicode based applications) When one of the message-box functions is called, your debugger should break in the entry point of that function, and then you can look at call stack and go backward into the code that initiated this API call.
Start using DLL Export Viewer:
This utility doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs, in order to start using it, just run the executable file - dllexp.exe
When DLL Export Viewer is loaded, you have to choose one of the following options:
• Load all functions from standard system DLLs: This is the default option. If you select it, the exported API functions of standard Windows DLLs (kernel32.dll, user32.dll, and so on...) will be displayed.
• Load functions from the specified DLL file: If you select this option, you have to specify the DLL file that you want to load in the text-box below this option. You can also specify a wildcard for loading multiple DLL files. If for some reason, you want to view all API functions on your system, you can specify something like 'c:\windows\system32\*.dll' - but I must warn you... You'll get a very long functions list, probably more than 50,000 functions !
• Load functions from the DLL files specified in the following text file: If you select this option, the specified text file should contain a list of DLL files, separated by Enter characters (CR-LF). All exported functions from the specified DLLs will be loaded.
• Load functions from all DLLs attached to the selected process: This is the most useful option if you want to use this utility for debugging. Select the process that you are currently debugging, and the exported functions of all DLLs attached to the selected process will be displayed.
This utility works properly on all 32-bit/64-bit versions of Windows, including Windows 98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. If you want to use it on Windows NT, you should add psapi.dll into your system32 folder.
Скачать: DLL Export Viewer v1.66
AdmiralDebilitate - is a tool for removing .NET strong name signing, particularly suited for large projects consisting of multiple nested dependencies. The interface is fairly simple: open up all relevant executables simultaneously (or all PEs if late-binding is in use) and ‘mark’ those that are to be modified. AdmiralDebilitate will determine the minimal area of the dependency tree that requires fixing and execute things appropriately. Any mismatching references will be listed in the ‘Problem Areas’ pane. Please report any bugs, after reading the following list of notes and caveats:
• All dependencies on mscorlib and System.* are ignored. I don’t see why this should be a problem, but bear it in mind if something isn’t working.
• Only exe and dll files are supported.
• The tool searches only the current folder for DLLs referenced by the seeding assemblies. If the system is relying on environment variables being set or suchlike, then AdmiralDebilitate will probably fail to load all the assemblies. A workaround is to temporarily place all the files in the same directory.
Thanks go out to Dan Pistelli, without whose .NET specification this wouldn’t have happened.
• 17/06/08 - A silly little fencepost error was causing problems with assemblies having AssemblyRef as their last table. That’s fixed in version 0.2.
Скачать: AdmiralDebilitate v0.2
Dependency Walker v2.2
Dependency Walker - is a free utility that scans any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module (exe, dll, ocx, sys, etc.) and builds a hierarchical tree diagram of all dependent modules. For each module found, it lists all the functions that are exported by that module, and which of those functions are actually being called by other modules. Another view displays the minimum set of required files, along with detailed information about each file including a full path to the file, base address, version numbers, machine type, debug information, and more.
Dependency Walker is also very useful for troubleshooting system errors related to loading and executing modules. Dependency Walker detects many common application problems such as missing modules, invalid modules, import/export mismatches, circular dependency errors, mismatched machine types of modules, and module initialization failures.
Dependency Walker runs on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, and 8. It can process any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module, including ones designed for Windows CE. It can be run as graphical application or as a console application. Dependency Walker handles all types of module dependencies, including implicit, explicit (dynamic / runtime), forwarded, delay-loaded, and injected. A detailed help is included.
Dependency Walker is completely free to use. However, you may not profit from the distribution of it, nor may you bundle it with another product.
Version 2.2.6000 is available at Dependency Walker Home Page
Version 2.2.10011 is extracted from Windows Driver Kit (WDK) 10 (Version 1511, Build 10586)
Скачать: Dependency Walker v2.2.6000 / Dependency Walker v2.2.10011
DependencyWalker.Net - Show dependencies tree for .NET assemblies like old Depend Walker show it for non managed applications.
Скачать: DependencyWalker.Net v1.0
.NET Dependency Walker v1.6.6343.28080
.NET Dependency Walker - The .NET Dependency Walker is a powerful developer tool that allows you to analyze and view .NET assembly dependencies.
Starting with .NET assembly references you can also see native libraries and calls, what types an assembly has, what types are imported and much more.
Скачать: .NET Dependency Walker v1.6.6343.28080 / .NET Dependency Walker v126.96.36.19954
Скачать: .NET Dependency Walker v188.8.131.52241 / .NET Dependency Walker v184.108.40.206839
Dependencies - is a rewrite of the legacy software Dependency Walker which was shipped along Windows SDKs, but whose developement stopped around 2006. Dependencies can help Windows developers troubleshooting their dll load dependencies issues.
Dependencies needs Visual C++ Redistributable installed to run properly.
Скачать: Dependencies v1.8 / Dependencies v1.9 / Dependencies v1.10