AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys). AutoIt is also very small, self-contained and will run on all versions of Windows out-of-the-box with no annoying “runtimes” required!
AutoIt was initially designed for PC “roll out” situations to reliably automate and configure thousands of PCs. Over time it has become a powerful language that supports complex expressions, user functions, loops and everything else that veteran scripters would expect.
• Easy to learn BASIC-like syntax
• Simulate keystrokes and mouse movements
• Manipulate windows and processes
• Interact with all standard windows controls
• Scripts can be compiled into standalone executables
• Create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
• COM support
• Regular expressions
• Directly call external DLL and Windows API functions
• Scriptable RunAs functions
• Detailed helpfile and large community-based support forums
• Compatible with Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / 2008 R2 / Windows 8 / 2012 R2 / Windows 10
• Unicode and x64 support
• Digitally signed for peace of mind
• Works with Windows Vista’s User Account Control (UAC)
AutoIt has been designed to be as small as possible and stand-alone with no external .dll files or registry entries required making it safe to use on Servers. Scripts can be compiled into stand-alone executables with Aut2Exe.
Also supplied is a combined COM and DLL version of AutoIt called AutoItX that allows you to add the unique features of AutoIt to your own favourite scripting or programming languages!
Скачать: AutoIt v22.214.171.124 / SciTE4AutoIt3 v4.1.2
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source custom scripting language for Microsoft Windows, initially aimed at providing easy keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys, fast macro-creation and software automation that allows users of most levels of computer skill to automate repetitive tasks in any Windows application. User interfaces can easily be extended or modified by AutoHotkey (for example, overriding the default Windows control key commands with their Emacs equivalents). The AutoHotkey installation includes its own extensive help file, and web-based documentation is also available.
Some uses to which AutoHotkey can be put:
• Remapping the keyboard, such as from QWERTY to Dvorak or other alternative keyboard layouts.
• Using shortcuts to fill in frequently-used file names or other phrases.
• Typing punctuation not provided on the keyboard, such as curved quotes (“…”).
• Controlling the mouse cursor with a keyboard or joystick.
• Opening programs, documents, and websites with simple keystrokes.
• Adding a signature to e-mail, message boards, etc.
• Monitoring a system and automatically closing unwanted programs.
• Scheduling an automatic reminder, system scan, or backup.
• Automating repetitive tasks.
• Filling out contest and freebie forms automatically (i.e., it can type in your name, address, etc. automatically).
• Prototyping before implementing in another, more time consuming, programming language.
SciTE4AutoHotkey is a SciTE-based AutoHotkey script editor. [?]
Скачать: AutoHotkey v1.1.30.01 / Src
Скачать: AutoHotkey v1.1.30.02 / Src
Скачать: AutoHotkey v1.1.30.03 / Src