Pixelformer is a bitmap editor, specifically optimized for creating, modifying, and converting small and medium-sized images, such as icons, buttons, web graphics, sprites, etc.
Pixelformer is faster, smaller, easier, more precise, and often more efficient than large bitmap editing tools; at the same time it is more powerful and less limited than classic simple icon editors.
So you need to create, edit, crop, resize, or convert icons or other small images? Pixelformer can help. Even if you prefer a sophisticated high-end image editor for creating graphics, Pixelformer would be a useful tool for doing fast edits, final tweaks, conversions, and optimizations.
The main features of Pixelformer are:
• no restrictive limits for image dimensions
• support for different color depths up to 32-bit RGB with alpha channel
• semi-transparent colors
• multiple layer support
• free-form masking
• in-place supersampling
• lossless target color depth switching
• independent access to color and alpha channels
• support for multiresolution icons
• dynamic palette generation
• multiple file format support
• icon extraction capability
• PNG size optimization
• Vista icon optimization
• alpha premultiplication
• deep undo buffer
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
• Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
• 500MHz CPU (1GHz recommended);
• 256MB RAM (512MB recommended);
• 1024x768x15bpp display (1024x768x32bpp recommended).
Год выпуска: 2009
Версия: 0.9.6.3 RC3 (2009-January-15)
Язык интерфейса: English
Операционная система: Windows® XP/Vista/7
Разработчик: Qualibyte Software
Скачать: Pixelformer v0.9.6.3 RC3