VB Decompiler is decompiler for programs (EXE, DLL or OCX) written in Visual Basic 5.0 and 6.0 and disassembler for programs written on .NET technology. As you know, programs in Visual Basic can be compiled into interpreted p-code or into native code. .NET assembly always compiled to just in time compilable IL code. Since p-code consists of high-level commands, there is a real possibility to decompile it into the source code (of course, the names of variables and some functions will not be decompiled). VB Decompiler restores source code from p-code as much as possible precisely. And after some modifications you may try to compile generated code.
- Decompiling of the forms (frm and frx) and usercontrols (ctl, ctx)
- Code decompilation for the P-Code compiled applications. Recovery pseudo
code to the standard Visual Basic instructions with a highest success rate.
- Processing COM OLE objects, API calls, etc.
Native Code procedures disassembling (with powerfull Pentium Pro disassembler, with support of the MMX and FPU instruction sets)
- Partially Native Code decompilation (using code emulation engine)
- Disassembling Visual Studio .NET (VB, C#, etc.) applications
- Universal x86 unpacker for packed applications (supported UPX, NSPack and other popular compressing tools)
- Two decompilation schemes (with and without stack parsing)
- Recovery and edit the String References with unicode support
- Syntax coloring in decompiled code
- Recovery API calls. Recovery prototypes of most standard Win32 APIs
- Fast decompilation scheme
- Anti-decompilation features to protect your software (obfuscator)
- Powerfull HEX Editor with Copy/Paste and Undo/Redo features
- Save a decompiled data to the single file
- Save procedures list to the MAP file, IDA script or to the HIEW Names file
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Last update: 03.10.2014
Developer: Sergey Chubchenko
Download: VB Decompiler Pro v9.8-P2P