Сканеры Wi-Fi сетей для Windows
Wifinian - A Windows desktop tool to enable user to actively control Wi-Fi connections
More control over Wi-Fi connections!
Wifinian is a Windows desktop tool to enable user to actively control Wi-Fi connections.
• Connect to or disconnect from a wireless network
• Rename a wireless profile
• Change automatic connection (Auto Connect) or automatic switch (Auto Switch) settings of a wireless profile
• Rush - Perform rescan of wireless networks in short intervals (The number indicates interval (sec).)
• Engage - Execute automatic connection depending on signal strength, order and automatic switch setting of wireless profiles (The number indicates threshold of signal strength (%).)
• Organize - Change the order (priority) of wireless profiles, delete a wireless profile
• Windows 7 or newer
• .NET Framework 4.8
If you wish to place executable files on your own, you can extract them from installer file (.msi) by the following command:
msiexec /a [source msi file path] targetdir=[destination folder path (absolute path)] /qn
In such case, please note the following:
The settings file will be created at: [system drive]\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Wifinian\
When you check [Start on sign in], a registry value will be added to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
• To rename a wireless profile, press and hold its name.
• Rescan of wireless networks by OS itself is triggered by some actions and if no such actions take place, seems to be performed once per one minute.
• Automatic connection by Engage function applies only to wireless profiles whose automatic switch are enabled. If a profile whose automatic switch is not enabled has been already connected, automatic connection will not be executed.
• When you connect to a wireless network by OS's wireless menu, the order of wireless profiles may be automatically changed.
• A wireless profile is associated with a specific wireless adapter and if the adapter is not in place, such profile will not be shown.
Скачать: Wifinian v2.8.0 / Wifinian v2.8.1
WirelessNetView - is a small utility that runs in the background, and monitor the activity of wireless networks around you. For each detected network, it displays the following information: SSID, Last Signal Quality, Average Signal Quality, Detection Counter, Authentication Algorithm, Cipher Algorithm, MAC Address, RSSI, Channel Frequency, Channel Number, and more.
Скачать: WirelessNetView v1.75
WifiInfoView - scans the wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information about them, including: Network Name (SSID), MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, Maximum Speed, Company Name, Router Model and Router Name (Only for routers that provides this information), and more...
When you select a wireless network in the upper pane of this tool, the lower pane displays the Wi-Fi information elements received from this device, in hexadecimal format.
WifiInfoView also has a summary mode, which displays a summary of all detected wireless networks, grouped by channel number, company that manufactured the router, PHY type, or the maximum speed.
Скачать: WifiInfoView v2.68
WifiChannelMonitor - is a utility for Windows that captures wifi traffic on the channel you choose, using Microsoft Network Monitor capture driver in monitor mode, and displays extensive information about access points and the wifi clients connected to them. WifiChannelMonitor also allows you to view the information about wifi clients that are not connected to any access points, including the list of SSIDs (network names) that they are trying to connect.
For every access point, the following information is displayed: SSID, MAC Address, Device Manufacturer , PHY Type, Channel, RSSI, Security, Beacons Count, Probe Responses Count, Data Bytes, Retransmitted Data Bytes, and more...
For every client, the following information is displayed: MAC Address, Device Manufacturer, SSID list that the client tries to connect, Sent Data Bytes, Received Data Bytes, Probe Requests Count, and more...
Скачать: WifiChannelMonitor v1.66
With Homedale, you can scan for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength. The details window shows all ‘Information elements’ and their decoded data.
Use the detected access points with Google Geolocation, Mozilla Location Service and Open WLAN Map Service to locate yourself.
It works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless networks in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands using 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz width channels.
See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, security [WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPA3], network name (SSID), BSSID, vendor based on MAC address, channel, supported data rates and much more.
Details from information elements (IE) advertised by the access points are parsed and shown.
• Signal Strength
You can also monitor the signal strength of selected access points in a graph over the time. With a right mouse click, you can start logging to a text file and create a screenshot.
• Frequency Usage
See the usage of all Wi-Fi channels and find the optimal channel for your access point.
Make a right mouse click to connect and disconnect from a Wi-Fi / WLAN access point. The blue icon shows the currently connected access point.
All command line options [?]
/u <language code> Change user interface language to specified 2 letter language code
Скачать: Homedale v1.94 / Homedale v1.95
LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner v21.03
Wi-Fi Scanner - allows you to easily locate visible wireless networks and its corresponding information. The tool obtains the network name (SSID), signal strength (RSSI) and quality, MAC address (BSSID), channel, maximum and achievable data rate, security, and much more.
Wi-Fi Scanner is useful for normal access point users who need to find out the signal strength distribution for their wireless network at home, or choose a position for their access point for optimal signal quality.
Using Wi-Fi Scanner, you can evaluate the allocation of wireless networks by channel and select the least congested bandwidth for their access point, allowing them to increase their connection speed significantly.
In addition, Wi-Fi Scanner is an indispensable tool for corporate network administrators in performing tasks such as configuration, planning and monitoring security parameters on business wireless networks.
• Simple, fast wireless network search
• Support for 802.11ax and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• Support for 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
• Support for 20, 40, 80, 160 and 80+80 MHz channel widths
• Display detailed information for wireless network: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal • quality, channel, achievable and maximum data rate, encryption, channel utilization, clients etc.
• Show detailed description of information elements (IE)
• Detect security standards WEP, WPA or WPA2 for wireless networks
• Support for WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.0
• Device name and model number discovery of access points
• Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form
• Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network
• Customizable graph color for any wireless network
• Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.)
• Connect to detected networks
• Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware)
• Display wireless connection parameters
• Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables
• Manage wireless connection profiles
• Disconnect/connect wireless adapters
Скачать: LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner v21.03
Не работает Wi-Fi на ноутбуке:
- Горячие клавиши вай фай на ноутбуке «Fn + F2» (или переключатель на корпусе)
- Проверьте, запущена ли на вашем компьютере «Служба автонастройки WLAN» [?]
Другие версии программ:
Скачать: Wifinian v2.9.0
Скачать: WifiInfoView v2.70